As a rule, economic activity in Poland may be started on the day of submitting the application for entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity or after entry in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register.

– individual business activity (self-employment); 

– partnership;

– general partnership;  

– limited partnership;  

– partnership limited by shares;  

– partner company;

– limited liability company; 

– joint-stock company.

The most popular forms of running a business include individual business and a limited liability company.

A foreign entrepreneur may conduct in Poland:

– a branch through which they carry out economic activity to the extent that they carry out it in the country of its seat;

– a representative office that allows a foreign entrepreneur to perform activities only with respect to advertising and promotion.

Detailed information on establishing and running individual forms of business activity in Poland is available here:


Individual customers

  • Prepare documents and apply for a residence card, settlement
  • Advice and support to apply for student or work visa
  • Apply for work permit
  • Create electronic signature (Profil Zaufany), personal identification number (PESEL)
  • Apply for permission to invite relatives
  • Help to receive benefits 500+
  • Household registration
  • Change Vietnamese driver's license to Poland
  • Notarized translation

Business customers

  • Set up company ( CEIDG, Sp. z o.o )
  • Accounting services for businesses (ZUS, PIT, CIT)
  • Ask for quotas for recruiting foreign workers
  • Residence card renewal service for employees
  • Register for protection of trademarks and copyrights

A2D SOLUTIONS Sp. z o.o.
REGON: 524064945
NIP: 7011123129

Contact Info


Lutniowa 21, 02-388 Ochota, Warszawa


+48 785 838 868 (VN)
+48 888 866 266 (PL)
+48 515 208 900 (EN)

Working hours

Every business day

10:00 - 17:00

Copyright A2D SOLUTIONS © 2022 – Designed by OH! Ba Lan