A foreigner marrying a Polish citizen does not automatically obtain Polish citizenship.

A foreigner may apply for recognition as a Polish citizen if:

– has been continuously residing on the territory of the Republic of Poland for at least 2 years on the basis of a permanent residence permit, a long-term EU resident’s residence permit or the right of permanent residence ;

– has been married to a Polish citizen for at least 3 years.

Note! A foreigner, regardless of whether they meet the above-mentioned requirements or not, may apply for citizenship to the President of the Republic of Poland.

Note! If the application for recognition of a foreigner as a Polish citizen has been submitted at the time when the proceedings for granting Polish citizenship are pending, the proceedings for recognition as a Polish citizen are discontinued.

Detailed information on the possibility of obtaining citizenship can be found in the POLISH CITIZENSHIP tab.


Individual customers

  • Prepare documents and apply for a residence card, settlement
  • Advice and support to apply for student or work visa
  • Apply for work permit
  • Create electronic signature (Profil Zaufany), personal identification number (PESEL)
  • Apply for permission to invite relatives
  • Help to receive benefits 500+
  • Household registration
  • Change Vietnamese driver's license to Poland
  • Notarized translation

Business customers

  • Set up company ( CEIDG, Sp. z o.o )
  • Accounting services for businesses (ZUS, PIT, CIT)
  • Ask for quotas for recruiting foreign workers
  • Residence card renewal service for employees
  • Register for protection of trademarks and copyrights

A2D SOLUTIONS Sp. z o.o.
REGON: 524064945
NIP: 7011123129

Contact Info


Lutniowa 21, 02-388 Ochota, Warszawa


+48 785 838 868 (VN)
+48 888 866 266 (PL)
+48 515 208 900 (EN)

Working hours

Every business day

10:00 - 17:00

Copyright A2D SOLUTIONS © 2022 – Designed by OH! Ba Lan